40 Reduced-Calorie Vanilla
2 tb Sugar
2 tb Stick Margarine; Melted
1 lg Egg White
Vegetable Cooking Spray
3 c Strawberry Low-Fat Frozen
1 1/2 c Sliced Strawberries
3 tb Sugar
1 c Cool Whip Lite
1.Preheat oven to 350′.
2. Place cookies in a food processor; process until crumbly. Add 2
tablespoons sugar, margarine, and egg white; pulse 5 times or just until
moist. Press crumb mixture evenly into a 9-inch pie plate coated with
cooking spray. Bake at 350′ for 8 minutes; cool on a wire rack 15 minutes.
Freeze piecrust 30 minutes.
3. Place an extra-large bowl in freezer. Remove yogurt from freezer; let
stand at room temperature while crust is cooling.
4. Combine strawberries and 3 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl; stir well.
Let stand 20 minutes or until juicy. Wipe out food processor bowl with a
paper towel. Add sugared strawberries, and process just until finely
5. Spoon yogurt into chilled extra-large bowl; fold in strawberry mixture
until well-blended. Freeze 30 minutes or just until set but not solid.
6. Spoon yogurt mixture into prepared crust; freeze until set. Cover with
plastic wrap; freeze 6 hours or until firm.
7. Place pie in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving to soften. Serve
with whipped topping.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: I wedge and 2 tablespoons topping).
CALORIES 237 (29% from fat); FAT 7.7g (sat 2.7g, mono 2. Ig, poly 2.4g);
PROTEIN 4.2g; CARB 40.6g; FIBER 1.7g; CHOL 7mg; IRON 0.2mg; SODIUM 157mg;
CALC 80mg (from Magazine)