4 oz 151 Proof Rum
4 oz Kahlua
2 oz Brandy
2 oz Amaretto liqueur
4 c Coffee (approximately)
1. Dip each rim of the glass in the rum, and then in the sugar to coat.
2. Add 1 oz. of the rum to each glass, drizzling down the sides without
washing off the sugar.
3. Ignite and allow to burn until the sugar melts. Pour out any remaining
4. Add 1 oz. Kahlua, 1/2 oz. brandy, 1/2 oz. amaretto, and 1 cup coffee to
5. Top with about 1-1/2 in. of whipped cream.
COLE AVE., DALLAS
From the Micro Cookbook Collection of Mexican Recipes. Downloaded from
Glen’s MM Recipe Archive,